Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Birthday Belle

Howdy - MichelleO here and this week I am sharing a card I made for a BFF from High School for her Birthday last week.


The High Hopes Image is "Birthday Belle" isn't she funny? Love all those candles! I colored with my Copics (colors below) She is too funny. I added yellow Ranger Stickles to the candles. And then Dimensional Glaze to the balloons.

Close up -


The papers are from Me and My Big Ideas Fashion District collection. I sewed down the layers and added a Martha Stewart border punch. The  sentiment is also a great one from High Hopes "Growing Old is mandatory" is perfect.

Copic colors used -


Fun card that I hope she enjoyed. Made me giggle while making it for her.

Hope you have a wonderful day -
MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Dora said...

Beautiful

Mary Nelson said...

This is great! I love te sentiment!!

Nikki C said...

Lovely card and the balloon look kewl with the gloss effect

Roberta Stevenson said...

Love your card, sentiment and layout! Great colouring too!

Renae said...

Cute card. I really like the layout.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful , love the sentiment , cute image

Brenda Lilley said...

Too funny! Love everything about this card! :-)