Wednesday, March 23, 2016

He Lives!

Howdy -

With Easter this coming weekend I pulled out one of my favorite Easter images... High Hopes Stamps "He Lives!"



This is such a beautiful image don't you think? I colored with my Copics (colors below) I cut it out with a Oval Nestie and then matted it with Hearfelt Creations Mat. I inked the edges of both. Then Layered pattern paper from Graphic 45s with a zig zag stitch. A few Viva Decor Pearl Pen dots to looks like little pearls around the mat.

Punched Martha Stewart Frond leaves and Branches, then mulberry roses. The colors on the mulberry roses were not right to match my card so I changed the colors with my Copic markers. now they have a perfect match!

Copic colors used -






If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


Thanks for looking - Happy Easter!

MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com


7 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

really gorgeouss card :) hugs Ria

Mary Nelson said...

Simply beautiful! The true meaning of Easter!

Janine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the pretty colouring and lovely presentation of this image - Easter at its best.

Dora said...

This is gorgeous! Everything fits really well together.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this card, it touched my soul!

Roberta Stevenson said...

This card is gorgeous! I love your colouring! It's amazing! Beautiful design too! Love everything about this card.

Unknown said...

Love "He Lives"! Awesome card!