Thursday, March 30, 2017

Craft Store Road Trip

Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

I don't know about you but March sure has flown by! I can't believe our month of Anything Goes is almost over - I've had way too much fun playing with these stamps this month. 

For my last post of March I would like to introduce you to a fun stamp called "Off To The Craft Store". I made a slider card so she slides back and forth on the card. 
This stamp is so fun! My son's girlfriend has a "Bug" so guess what stamp I will use for her Birthday card this year but it could also be used for travel, someone getting their licence, buying their first car and so much more!



After the stamp was coloured with alcohol markers, I fussy cut it using manicure scissors. I added Silver Wink of Stella to the wheel spokes, bumpers and door handle and some Glossy Accents to the windshield. The background scene was created with a cloud embossing folder and a cute home on a hill die. I used a slider die to create the space for her to slide back and forth on the card.

I wanted to keep my paper and layout simple to keep the focus on this fun image. The sentiment was created on my computer and some of my fav gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Off To The Craft Store (S215 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Patterned Paper:  Sunny Days Ahead - Echo Park
Watercolour Wash Brights - MFT
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  White Sugar and Sparkle, Silver Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents - Ranger, mini slider die - YNS, Cute House On A Hill die - YNS, Clouds embossing folder - Darice

Spectrum Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 BG5 BG7 BG10 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN1 EB1 EB2 CT1 CT2 GB4 BT3 BT4 BT5 1G1 1G3 1G5

A new month = a new challenge! Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link:March Challenge


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

McStamper said...

Love the card and image. What fantastic coloring.