Thursday, August 17, 2017

In My Heart

This week's installment of My Favourite Things is......Animals. I have been an animal lover for as long as I can remember. I was a typical child begging my parents to have a dog. When they finally gave in and got us one you can imagine how overjoyed I was! 

Meet Delia Angel - the perfect stamp to share my love for animals and perfect for the animal lover in your life. 




I started by colouring my stamps with alcohol markers and hand fussy cutting her out leaving a thin white edge. After gluing her on matching cardstock I cut her out again leaving a thin edge. It is hard to see in the photo but her wings are coloured with a sparkle pen to add a little bling. The sentiment is from the so much cuteness release and perfect for this stamp. A wood paw print heart, some twine and another favourite of mine - gumdrops - finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Delia Angel - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Furever - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sweet Celebration - MFT
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti3D foam pop dots - Forever In TimeMoonlight Spectrum Sparkle penBest Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, wood paw print heart - Kaisercraft, Baker's twine, Ocean Mist Glittered gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: RB1 RB2 RB4 AB1 AB2 AB3 CT1 CT2 GB5 CG4 DG3 JG6 AG1 AG3 AG5 PP1 PP3 EB6 EB3 EB5 IG2 IG3 IG5

Copics: E31 E34 E37

 Join us for our My Favourite Things challenge. Here's the link and a few details: August Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Fikreta said...

Love this card!
its so pretty!