Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Willy One Eye and Spider Web Background

Howdy -  MichelleO here today and I am using one of the older Halloween images. This guy and I have a special bond.... This is "Willy One Eye"


I don't make a lot of Halloween cards - but Willy One Eye just cracked me up when I saw him years ago. Still makes me laugh every time I look at him.  I colored with my copics and then stamped out the sentiment that I love with him. For my background I just knew I wanted to use the brand new High Hopes Stamp "Spider Web Background" wonderful large background stamp. I stamped it directly onto the dark purple card stock with Memento White ink. Love how that white ink works on dark card stock so vibrant! I matted on a piece of Coredinations fiber paper.. fuzzy like paper that is fun to use. I sewed down the layers and used black card stock for the base. A few Enamel Dots just added a little more fun matching up with that bright green paper.

My Copic colors used -


There are so many fall halloween images to play with at High Hopes Stamps - Take a few minutes and pop over HERE and see for yourself... LOL a few minutes...

Thanks so much!


No comments: