Sunday, December 16, 2018

Santa's Helper?

I am on a last minute Christmas card making kick.  There are a few people on my card giving list who will look like this after Christmas dinner, especially after dessert! "Santa's Helper" is the perfect stamp for one of these people don't you think? 

It looks to me like someone found Santa's cookie and milk stash and has over indulged! 




After colouring up this fun stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a pleated circle die and added some Stickles to his hat and coat for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is one long sentiment that I masked off and "layer" stamped to fit my card design.  Some matching glittery ribbon and gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Santa's Helper - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Not Even A Moose - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Christmas Delivery - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Star Dust Stickles, Galena ribbon, pop dots - Forever In Time, gumdrops - YNS, Pleated Circle die - Gina Marie Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: CR7 CR11 DR6 IG1 IG3 IG5 PP1 PP3 PP5 TN3 TN6 TN7 BG5 BG7 BG10 EB3 EB5 CT2 

Be sure to stop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps Facebook page and blog for daily inspiration from the design team!
                                                                 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: