Saturday, December 8, 2018

Sending Christmas cards inside and out!

Hello and Happy Saturday! I'm happy to report my Christmas cards ready to go!
 Every year I decorate both the envelopes and inside of my cards. 
So this year I decided to use the new release from High Hopes all inked up in red for 
some festive fun!
Made with …
I love sending cards this time of year. It's a chance to let my friends know that I am thinking of them even  if I don't get a chance to see them  at Christmas.

I gather up all my Christmas designs and stamped a beautiful sentiment inside.  Also added a Christmas sticker and a note
inside for my family and friends.
So my cards are all ready to go.  Got the stamps, stickers, washi tape,  sentiments stamped inside my card and decorated envelopes.
Now to pop them in the mail!
Thanks for peeking. Hope you get festive and drop a 
handmade card in the mail for a loved one!
 Thanks for peeking!
Follow the High Hopes Stamps blog as the DT Divas will be bringing Daily Inspiration throughout the month. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments: