Well it seems that spring has finally arrived and flowers, shrubs and trees are beginning to grow as they have new shoots and blooms. With flowers beginning to grow, so does hope in so many ways.
With this in mind, today's card is using the adorable Flowers Grow stamp from High Hopes Stamps.
After stamping the image, I coloured it with Copic Markers, and cut it out using the Scalloped Square Die from Spellbinders. The foil background was created using the Vibrant Vines Foil-Makes and Sparkling Silver Foil - Fancy Foils both from Gina K. Designs and fun through the Minc Machine to foil it. The negative was used for the background. It was cut out using the same die as the image.
- Stamp: Flowers Grow (R157) -- High Hopes Stamps
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Honey Sweet Patterned Paper - DigiDoodles Design
- Foil Mate & Foil: Vibrant Vines, Sparkling Silver (Gina K. Designs)
- Spellbinders Die: Scalloped Dies
- Copic Markers:
- YG17 - Grass Green, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG11 - Mignonette
- YR02 - Light Orange, YR01 - Peach Puff, YR00 - Powder Pink, YR0000 - PaleChiffon
- R02 - Flesh, R01 - Pinkish Vanilla
- BG10 - Cool Shadow, BG11 - Moon White
- BV0000 -Pale Thistle, BV000- Irridescent Mauve
- B0000 - Pale Porcelain Blue
- Nuvo Crystal Drops: Morning Dew
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen: Clear
- YNS Gumdrops
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.