Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sunday Best!

Happy Tuesday!
Now isn't this little guy just so handsome!!!This is the "Sunday's Best" stamp from at High Hopes Stamps. I love how he looks so proud all dressed up but his shirt tail is hanging out! Typical little boy look don't you think?! It's cute how he is trying to hide the bouquet behind his back!
I decided to use papers from the Kaiserkraft "Breathe" collection. After stamping and colouring my image with Copic markers, I cut it out using a Gina Marie Arched Stitched Die. The sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Colored With Love". Some enamel dots and Stickles to the flower centers finish off my card today.
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, R20
Hair & Boots: E31, E35, E47, E49, E57
Outfit: BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78/ N4, N6, N7, N9
Flowers: R30, R32, G94, G96
Ground & Outline: W1, BG0000, BG000

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!


No comments: