Saturday, April 25, 2020

Howdy Pardner!

Happy Saturday HH fans!

I have been spending sometime this list couple of weeks coloring up some of our awesome farm images.  Staying home has given me the opportunity to relax & enjoy some "me" time.  I miss my friends & family like crazy just like all of you.  

Today I'm sharing Bobby Lee with our Tractor & the sentiment Howdy Pardner.  Isn't Bobby just the sweetest little boy?!


Copic Combos
 Green - G09, G05, G03
Tires - C9, C7, C5
Leaves - YG09
Seat - B39, B37, B34
Lights & Gloves - Y17, Y15
Grey on tractor trim - C3, C1, C00
Flowers - RV19, RV17,
Grass - G46, G43, G40
Pants - B97, B95, B93
Shirt - E08, E07, E04
Scarf & pant cuffs/patches - R56, R39, R27
Hair - E29, E27, E25
Skin - E000, E00, E01, E11 & R20 for cheeks

I cut a piece of white cardstock for the background behind the images & used a blue ink with my blending tool to create the background.

The clouds are cut from a sweet cloud die I have had in my stash of goodies forever.  The patterned paper is from Bella Blvd & is several years old...I must say I have been hanging onto this waiting for the perfect cards....the time is now lol.

I hope you will come back to see more of our adorable farm images....I have MORE fun coming your way.

Our 20% off store wide sale is still on!  Use the word LOVE at checkout to see your instant savings!!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Crafty hugs,

No comments: