Monday, December 27, 2021

North Pole Penguin

 Howdy - MichelleO here and today for High Hopes Stamps I have a little "North Pole Penguin" for you -

Now I went way off from the traditional Christmas type colors. Christmas has now past and Winter is here! So I went with cold colors... brrrrrrr.... Ok.. so it is nearly 80 degrees where I am, but I am thinking cold! (and turning on the air conditioning!) - I colored with my Copics and then added Nuvo white paint, and Rangers Silver Stickles. 

Then I went digging in my stash of pattern papers and found Bohemian collection from Dovecraft. They have a touch of sparkle to them... perfect! I added a border punch from Fiskars - and then sewed all the layers down. 

Sentiment of "Hello Winter" - also from High Hopes Stamps, is the perfect sentiment. Punched out with an EK Success punch. That I created a faux mat with a Copic marker. 

 Copic colors used - 

Love the cool winter feel of this one. And the fun sparkle. To see more wonderful image from High Hopes Stamps newest release "Woodland Winter" - click HERE 

 


 

No comments: