Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Penguin Tag!

Happy Tuesday!
It's another exciting month over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps with the Woodland Winter Release. These are images that were previously retired and are so adorable, they just had to see the light of day again! Meet the adorable "Penguin Tag"! You all know I love penguins as they remind me of my Grandma. She would have loved to receive this tag on her Christmas present. You can use "Penguin Tag" as a tag or as an image on a card, it's perfect for both!
I started my tag by stamping the image onto some Copic friendly paper and using my Copic Sketch markers coloured it in. Next I cut the image out using my Brother Cut N Scan. I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment onto the sign, it fit perfectly! Gina Marie has some really cool dies and I used the Arched Stitched Tag die to cut out my background. The snowflake is from a Christmas card I got last year that I repurposed on my tag. A green tree die cut was put behind my popped up image. I added Crystal Stickles to the Penguin's hat and a glitter pen to the embossed parts of the tree die cut. Using my Crop-a-dile Hole Punch I punched a hole in the top of the tag and added 2 strands of ribbon. Some diamond gem stones add the perfect finishing touch.
On the backside I hand printed "to" and "from" and I plan to use this on a present this Christmas.
Copics Used:
Penguin: C0, C6, C8, C9/ YR21, YR24
Blue: B02, B04, B05
Green: YG03, YG05, YG06
Red: R46, R85

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check High Hopes out on:

You'll see all the goodies in the Woodland Winter Release on those sites!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments: