Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Harvest Mice!

Happy August!
August is all about Fall & Halloween over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! I think Fall is my favourite time of the year because the colours are so pretty! Today I am using the rubber stamp called "Harvest Mice" paired with the "Happy Fall Y'all".
I started by stamping my image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next I used my Copic Sketch Markers and coloured the image to match with papers from the Doodlebug Pumpkin Spice 6x6 collection. Using my Brother Cut N Scan. I cut out around my image leaving a white border. Lots of basic shape layers on my card today, with all the edges inked in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. A bit of ribbon, a bow and an enamel dot finish off my card today!
Here's a side view to see the added dimension by popping up the image and sentiment with foam tape.
Copics Used:
Mice: C0, C1, C2, C4, C8/ E31, E33, E35, E37, E39
Outfits: BG45, BG49, BG53, BG57/ YR23, Y32, Y35
Pumpkin: YR04, YR07, YR09
Green: YG03, YG17, G28

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: