Thursday, December 8, 2022

Winter Roundup

  The High Hopes design team has been sharing some wonderful winter themed cards this month. Last week, I went sledding with the Let's Go Sledding stamp and this week I am having some fun with "Lasso Some Snow". I can remember as a little one turning my face to the sky when it was snowing and trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue........but catching one with a lasso!? Not sure how that would work but it would be run to try!

I chose to do a front stepper style card using the super easy to follow tutorial from my talented friend and fellow DT Cheri Burry. You can find her tutorial here.


                                                                                                                       

After stamping on alchohol friendly paper I coloured my image with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him leaving a thin white line. I set him aside and following the tutorial created my card base. I added patterned paper from Echo Park, cut snow with a stitched hill die and some trees with dies from Gina Marie Designs. I like some bling on my Christmas cards so I added some Aleene's Glitter snow to the hills and trees. To finish off my card I stamped the sentiment and added it to matching card stock. 

Card Details
Stamps - Lasso Some Snow (TLDG021) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Roundin' Up (G190)
Patterned Paper - Echo Park 

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, stitched hills dies - Whimsy Stamps, tree die - Gina Marie Designs, snow - Aleene's Glitter Snow

Copic Markers
Coat - B95 B97 B99
Fence - E44 E47 E49
Hats/Wagon Wheel - E42 E43 E44
Snow - B000 B00 BV20
Birds - B91 B93 B95
Bandana/Mitts/Lasso - E40 E41 E43 
Nose/Buttons - T4 T6 T8


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!





No comments: