Thursday, February 9, 2023

Precious Little One

 I have always enjoyed when the little ones in my life get to the crawling stage. It is fun to watch them realize they can control where their hands and legs can go and when they get the co-ordination of crawling down there is no stopping them. It is always fun to watch this transformation and then when they figure out they can move things out of their way as they are crawling....look out! Toys, pacifiers, anything on the floor is quickly batted out of the way - you learn to duck pretty quick if you are on the floor with them!

 The "Crawling Baby Girl" stamp in the "Sweet Baby" release at High Hopes brought back some fun memories for me which I tried to portray in my card. This little girl not only has crawling figured out but how to move things out of her way and she is having way too much fun! 


                                                                                      

After stamping this adorable little girl on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured her with Copic markers and hand fussy cut her. I found some paper from 3 different Honey Bee paper pads to help create my scene. The piece of striped paper was cut to be the wall paper and I cut a wood piece of paper to be the floor. An extra floor strip was cut to create a baseboard. The third piece of patterned paper was cut to be a border and added to the  top and bottom of the scene. 
Next, I cut and assembled some block dies, a pacifier and since I had the Baby Border stamped from last week, I coloured the rattle up to match my card. The sentiment was stamped, cut and mounted on matching card stock. Some enamel dots and a bow finish off my scene. 

Card Details
Stamps - Crawling Baby Girl (RDG010), Baby Border (J008) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Precious Little One (FDG046)
Patterned Paper - Farm Fresh Holiday, Spring Lullaby, Summer Stems - Honey Bee Stamps

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, block die - Baby Charms by Karen Burniston, pacifier die - Baby Mini Dies by Art Impressions, enamel dots, ribbon

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E11 E21 E04 
Cheeks - R20
Clothing - R81 R83 R85 R89
Hair - E43 E44 E47 E49


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!








No comments: