Thursday, February 2, 2023

Sweet Baby Boy

 Happy February!!! High Hopes Rubber Stamps and the design team are excited to start this new month off with the "Sweet Baby Release" as we bring 8 stamps and 9 sentiments out of retirement!! 

I am kicking off the release with this card featuring "Swaddled Baby Boy" - how cute is he?!? Be sure to pop by the website to see all the adorable stamps in this collection. 


                                                                                          

I stamped this cutie on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him. Once the cutting was done, I ran a black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. Next, I cut a piece of matching gingham paper and card stock to fit the A2 size base. I challenged myself to use an embossing folder this week - I always forget about them - and cut a piece of white card stock, put it in a polka dot embossing folder and ran it through my Big Kick. Once it was embossed, I added it to the top portion of my card. 
I stamped and cut the sentiment with a fish tail banner die and added matching card stock to the tip. 
Next, I stamped the Baby Border stamp and coloured the bear to match the stamp and hand fussy cut him. A card stock and embossed circle were perfect for a background for the stamp. 
Both the baby boy stamp and the teddy bear are added with foam pop dots. It is hard to see in the photo but I added a touch of clear sparkle pen to the heart I added on to his blanket when I was colouring him. Ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Swaddled Baby Boy (RDG012), Baby Border (J008) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - It's A Boy (FDG042)
Patterned Paper - Gotta Have Gingham - Lawn Fawn

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, circle die, foam pop dots, Polka Dots embossing folder - Cricut, enamel dots, ribbon, Spectrum Sparkle Pen

Copic Markers
Skin - E00 E11 E21 E04 
Cheeks - R20
Blanket - BG11 BG32 BG13 BG75
Hair - E50 E53 E55
Heart - BG75
Bear - E50 E55 N4 N5 N8


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!








No comments: