Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Dropping You A Line!

Hello!!
This stamp called "Time Well Spent" from High Hopes is one of the first stamps I purchased years ago. It still is one of my favourites! It just warms my heart! You can tell these two are the best of friends and don't go anywhere without each other! I used the HH sentiment "Dropping You A Line" so I can add this card to my Birthday stash!
After stamping my image onto Copic Friendly paper, I coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers. I'm using papers from the Doodlebug "Puppy Love" 6x6 collection. Using A Gina Marie "Big and Little Pierced Chain Rectangle" die, I cut the image out. A bit a twine and a large brad finish off my card.
Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E95, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E29
Outfit: B24, B26, B28/ R37, R89
Dog: Y23, Y26, Y28
Dock: E43, E44, E47
Water: B000, B00, B01

Don't forget to head on over to the High Hopes website and see all Lora's adorable stamps! You can find more inspiration from the Design Team by visiting the High Hopes Blog and Facebook page too!
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments: