Thursday, May 18, 2023

New Home Wishes

 I have a few people in my life who are moving in the near future. These moves will be a fresh or new start for all of them and when I saw the "Spring Birdhouse Garden" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps I thought it would be perfect for a new home card for one of them. I had the white picket fence saying come to mind when I saw it so I decided to colour it up that way. I am wishing all of them the best in their moves and the new memories they will make.



I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on alcohol marker friendly paper and coloured with Copic markers. Next, I cut the stamp out using a rectangle die. I decided to do a clean and simple style A2 size card and found some wood grain paper to match the greys in my colouring. I cut card stock to fit the card base and to mount the stamp onto and glues everything down. Then using my Misti, I stamped the sentiment and put it on card stock. Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Details
Stamps - Spring Birdhouse Garden (T115) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - New Home Wishes (G169) 
Patterned Paper - from my stash

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, rectangle die, ribbon, enamel dots

Copic Markers
Fence - C1 C2 C4 C5    
Birds - BOO BO1 BO2 Y15
Leaves/Vine - YG01 YG03 YG17 G28
Flowers - Y11 Y15 Y35 Y17 
Grass - YG03 YG17 G28
Posts, Sign - E34 E35 E29
Bunny - E30 E31 E43 R30 R21 R22
Houses -E30 E31 E43 R30 R21 R22
Cat - C1 C2 C4 C5
Lady Bug - R05 YR18 N4 N5 N8


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.