Saturday, April 27, 2024

Back On Your Feet!!

 Happy Saturday HH fans!

I was on the hunt in our collection of rubber stamps for something a little different for a get well card.  I knew I wanted to use the sentiment Back On Your Feet.  So I looked & pondered along the way and ultimately decided on Turtle Stack.  I thought it was perfect with the sentiment....just look at those two turtles on top kicking out there feet!

I also didn't want to do the traditional green that I almost always use when I colour turtles, I needed something with a little pizzazz.  So I used a darker yellow/green combo with some browns. Check out my list of Copic's below.

I have shocked myself with the last couple of cards....no ribbon & I didn't even use enamel dots on this one lol.


Copic Combos
Green - G97, YG93, YG61
Brown - E19, E18, E17, E15, E13, E11
Cheeks - R02
Grounding - T8, T6, T4, T2, T0
Eyes - B16 with 0 Blender


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: