Thursday, April 18, 2024

Deepest Sympathy

  This is always a hard card to make but when a friends older brother passed away a few weeks ago I needed to make her a card. With Deepest Sympathy from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is a pretty stamp to make a card with to pass along condolences. I have made a very CAS card this time around but I also have some ideas to make cards with the sentiment masked off so I can stamp another sentiment in the middle. 

I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and cut the stamp out with a rectangle die to fit my A2 size card base. I was thinking about finishing it off with some enamel dots but in the end chose to keep it truly clean and simple.

Stamp Recipe
Stamps -  With Deepest Sympathy (TDG110- High Hopes Rubber Stamps


Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, white cardstock
Copic Markers

Leaves - YG01 YG03 YG17 B39
Flowers - Y11 Y15 Y35 Y17 YR04



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: