Thursday, October 24, 2024

He Gnomes

  I have a few people on my Christmas card list who love gnomes so the "Santa's List" stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps was perfect for a card for one of them. High Hopes has a few different Christmas gnomes to choose from so it was a tough choice......but I will definitely be colouring more of them!


                           

I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic markers and hand fussy cut the stamp. I added some sparkle to his hat with Star Dust Stickles and set him aside to dry. Patterned paper from three different companies came together to help put the design together and a notebook edge die gave me the "Santa is taking notes" look I was hoping for. I added some fishtail banner ends to add some interest to the card and finished it off with the sentiment, twine and enamel dots. The stamp is added with foam pop dots to help give the card some dimension. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Santa's List (R154) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - He Gnomes (FLL010)
Patterned Paper -Kringle & Co - Photo Play, Christmas Delivery - Carta Bella, Wood & Notebook Basics - Simple Stories

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Star Dust Stickles, twine, notebook edge die - My Creative Time Dies, fishtail banner die, foam pop dots, enamel dots

Copic List

Suit - R24 R27 R37 R59
Skin - E00 E21 E11
Boots - T4 T6 T8
Beard - C1 C2

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                        



No comments: