Thursday, October 17, 2024

Winking Holiday Cheer

  After taking a bit of a break from making Christmas cards, I am back at it. When I am creatively challenged as I like to call it, I will look at my stamps and try to find a way to make them go further. This stamp comes with a frame around it but I decided to just colour the snowman and fussy cut it for a different look. Meet the adorable "Winking Snowman" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! How cute is he?!?


                            

After stamping on alcohol marker friendly paper, I coloured him with Copic markers and hand fussy cut him. Patterned paper from three different companies helped the design come together. I added some sparkly icicle border the the top of some of the paper, sparkly ribbon and glitter enamel dots - I love adding a bit  of sparkle to my Christmas cards. The sentiment was stamped and added at the bottom to finish off the card. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - Winking Snowman (RR001) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Holiday All Year (H200)
Patterned Paper - Silver Bells - Paper Rose, Winter - Echo Park, Watercolor Washes Brights - MFT

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, icicle border - Impression Obsession, ribbon - Galena, X stitched circle die - Gina Marie Designs, enamel dots

Copic List

Hat/Mitts/Nose - T2 T4 T6 T8
Mouth - R20
Scarf/Cuffs/Patch/Hat Band - G20 G43 G24 G94
Buckle -Y11 Y15 YR23 Y26
Coat - B34 B37 B39

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                        



No comments: