Sunday, August 2, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #42!!

Good morning happy stampers!! It's Sunday again (can you believe it?) and you know what that means....it's time for another happenin' High Hopes challenge!!! Is it August already??? It's hard to comprehend that the summer is half over!!! Oh my!!


Firstly, I'd like to tell you that the random winner from last week's challenge is........Poppet!! Congratulations and be sure to send me your mailing information and I will forward it on to High Hopes.

This week our sassy hostess is Jeanne!! She has called this challenge Go for the Gold!! She would like us to use some gold anywhere on our projects, whether it's in the patterned paper, the cardstock, gold embellishments, ribbon etc. Let's see you show off your gold!

The random winner from this week's challenge will receive the Bee and the No Worries sentiment which are featured on Jeanne's gorgeous card!!

Now have a peek at these inspirational designs created by our wonderful Divas!!!












































25 comments:

Unknown said...

O Wow, I believe I'm first!

This is my golden entry.

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Here's mine
Lynne
:D

corinne said...

wonderful DT's cards. I love all of them.
you can see my card on my blog :
http://passionscorinne.blogspot.com/
hugs. Corinne

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous cards, Diva's. Love this weeks challenge.

Here is my card.

Karen x

Erin... said...

Lovwely DT work!!! here's mine thanks for looking:)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Here is my card The challenge was just perfect for this wedding card. Marianne x

Cat said...

Hi! I had fun with this challenge! Here is a link to my entry:
http://catscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2009/08/tisket-tasket.html

Janine said...

You can find my card with gold parcels here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1434847?&cat=500&ppuser=132530. Thank you

ineke said...

Here is my Entry
it has become a xmascard...

Michelle said...

Here is my card
http://happylittlestamper-colouroncards.blogspot.com/
or you can click on Happylittlestamper it will also take you to my Blog

Katie said...

Super cards!
Here's my card

Regina said...

gorgeous cards! here is mine

Sally Cicada Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally Cicada Designs said...

Thanks for the inspiration ladies!
Here's my Troop Support card!
Blessings,
Sarah

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So fun! I usually avoid gold! I have two projects...here's my first:

Here is my card

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Here is my entry!
Thanks!

http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2009/08/card-for-4-challenges.html

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful DT cards, here is my gold card
Suzi xx

Lilacanglia said...

Super DT samples,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Very inspiring DT samples. Well done everybody. Here is my gold. Thanks for looking.

Pop's Cards said...

I was over the moon to have won last weeks challenge thank you very much...

I found this weeks challenge really hard i i dont like Gold really hubby says i am cheap as i only like silver lol...

Stunninly gorgeous creations from the DT as always so inspiring, my card can be found HERE. thank you for looking hugs Pops x x x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I had to play again!

Here is my card

Lisa B said...

Everyone's card are so nice...kinda embarrassed to even post mine :(

Here is my card

Denise said...

I always admire your cards DT.

Here's My Card

Dorothy said...

What lovely examples!
Mine is in my SCS gallery:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1440563?&cat=500&ppuser=2873
Dorothy/etsdas

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous cards!