Monday, April 11, 2011

Blog Hop winners

So, what did you think of the blog hop and release?
We hope you had fun hopping along the Diva's blogs seeing the awesome, fun new stamps!!

I'm back today with some winners!

First off, I totally forgot to pick the winner from the Fabric Challenge. I was pulling my hair out last week with income tax preparations and the release. I'm sorry for the delay.
The winner is...
Congratulations, Hazel.
Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 3 free High Hopes stamps.

The winner of the Spread the Word candy is...
Congratulations, Lillian!!

And now the random winners of the Blog Hop...

From Tanya's Blog - Renkata

From Jeanne's Blog - Jan Farnworth

and from Anna's Blog - Sandra

Please contact me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address so that we can arrange your prize for you!!
Congratulations, ladies and thanks for celebrating our release with us!!

Don't forget our "For the Boys Challenge" is still going through next Monday.
And we will be back tomorrow with a new Tutorial.

3 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Hi there, i'm just wondering who won the fabric challenge as it has not been posted and the new challenge has been up since the
5th April. I have been checking the site everyday and still nothing.

Hugs Hazel xx

Hlora said...

Congratulations, ladies!!!!!

kbrandy4 said...

Wow, thank you so much for drawing my name, i'm off to e-mail you with my choice of stamps.


Hugs Hazel xx