Hello High Hopes fans!
It is Tutorial Tuesday Time!!
This week Alex. has created a fun tutorial using stamping on Shrinky-Dinks to create a fun keychain.
Shrink Plastic Key Chain Tutorial
Waterproof stamping ink
Waterproof coloring medium
2. Stamp the image onto the sanded portion of the plastic. For this tutorial, Alex. used Mushroom Two
4. Cut around the colored image leaving room for a "handle" to attach to the keyring. Then punch a hole.
5. Using the heat tool, heat the image until it shrinks. You will want to use a long tool to hold the image still. The heat tool is very hot and will try to blog the image away if not held in place.
6. Continue to heat until the image is completely shrunk. It will start to harden.
7. When the image is completely shrunk, place a hard flat item on the image while it's still hot to help flatten the image.