Saturday, June 8, 2024

Take time to send a hug & FREEBIE!

 Happy Saturday HH fans!

I wanted to finish the week off with some hugs & kisses.  I LOVE the ocean.  Well let me rephrase that a bit....I LOVE to look at the ocean and listen to it....I don't like to go in it.  I'm terrified of something touching my feet...sad I know but it's the truth.  I get so much peace just watching it.  I wished I lived closer to it, but sadly I don't.  We do have some beautiful lakes here in Ontario and those surely bring me joy as well, they just aren't the ocean.

For my last card this week I chose Mer-Cat.  This is one of our older images but I think she is just super cute.  Her little wave helped me pick the sentiment.   I used Get Well Wishes Script but I didn't use the entire sentiment, I just used the top half.  

This is my first time colouring a mermaid so go easy on me.  I need a little more practice for sure.

Be sure to check out our little FREEBIE!!

Copic Combos
Sky - B000, B0000
Bobber - R12, R11
Water - BG01, BG000, BG0000
Grey - C6, C4, C2
Purple - V09, V06, V04, V01, V000, V12
Cheeks, Paw, Nose & Ears - R02, R01, R00
Starfish - E41, E40
Blue/Green - BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000
Brown - E37, E35, E33, E31
Sand - E47, E44, E43, E42, E41


*If you place an order for Mer-Cat(the free offer only applies if you order Mer-Cat) you will automatically get the Get Well Wish Script sentiment FREE!  Yes I said the sentiment will be FREE!  This is a limited time offer & will expire on June 14th, 2024.  So get your freebie while you can!!  You don't need to add the sentiment to your shopping cart.  We will add it when we process your order.*

Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: