Thursday, September 24, 2015

It Fainted - Honest!!

                                   Happy Thursday High Hopes Fans! 

My post today features Wasn't Me one of the very cute new Stamps in the Joys of the Season release. 

I have to be honest, I had an extremely hard time getting through colouring and assembling this card because I was giggling to myself (and sometimes out loud) the whole time. 


I had a cat named Smokey who decided launching himself from the top of my desk, across the room and into my artificial Christmas tree was a cool thing to do. There is still a permanent "hole" in the tree today. He would also steal all the balls off of it and we found most of them when we moved - he hid them under a dresser in our bedroom. In his later years, laying under the tree was his favourite place to be. I love when a stamp can bring back so many good memories! 

                                                Donna


After colouring my image, I cut it out with a Spellbinders die and doodled some paw prints  around the edge. I printed my sentiment from my computer and cut it out with a fishtail banner die. I created my own background paper using a paw print stamp - I think there would be evidence around the tree even though our friends here tried to hide it! 
I finished off my card with a Christmas tree brad, some gumdrops and red checkered ribbon. The finished card size is 5x5. 

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN1 EB1 EB2 PP1 PP2 1G2 1G4 1G7 CG2 DG3 JG6 CT1 CT4 GB11 CR10 CR8 CR11 GB8 GB10 EB5

High Hopes stamps and One Crazy Stamper will be at Scrapfest in Richmond Hill this weekend. Stop by and pick up your favourite High Hopes stamps - we look forward to seeing you there!

                                                     
Our September Challenge is Christmas/Halloween/Fall. Come and play along - we can't wait to see your creations! 


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
                           One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: