Monday, September 28, 2015

Painting Elf... Double Gate Fold Card!


Carolina

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!



My card for today is a Double Gate Fold Card using "Painting Elf" from High Hopes Stamps.
One of the new and adorable images from the new release "Joys Of The Seasons"


The image was embossed in Black Sparkle embossing powder onto watercolor paper and watercolored with my brand new Gamsai Tambi 24 colours set.
Colors List: 32 34 43 44 54 53 58 64 139 46 47 20 10
After my cute image was dry I fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The circles dies are from Spellbinders. I also at some Glossy accents on paintbrush and paint to give the illusion of wet paint.


Hope you are being inspired  with our new stamps release "joys Of The Seasons"
Please stop by High Hopes Blog and check it out what the Divas have created  for this releases.

For more details and more photos about my "Card" please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: