Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Snowy Tags

Howdy - MichelleO here today and after a long stressful week it is nice to sit down at my craft desk, catch up on my favorite tv shows that I recorded on my DVR and color just to color. And if I am going to color something repetitive I might as well make lots of much needed tags for my Christmas Gifts! Why would you buy tags if you can have original cute hand colored tags? I love these tags! And High Hopes Stamps has them for lots of holidays and celebrations see them HERE

This is "Snowy Tag" isn't he just adorable??


I colored with my Copics, and then cut out. I love them. Stick them down to your gift, punch a hole and hang them from a gift bag. Which ever they make any gift even more special!

Copic colors used -


Really loved coloring up these tags and have a bunch more stamped out for more coloring and I will be ready for Christmas!

Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: