Saturday, November 4, 2017

Adore you -- High Hopes stamps!

Hello and Happy Saturday!
I'm back to share a bit of Love ...
This sweet image is coloured with Copic Markers and added to a easel base.  Sewing stitches to create a 
border around the image, gold Stickles, gems, distress inks and white acrylic paint were added to the card.
I used lots of brown yellow and gold tones on this design. 
Come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!

Thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a beautiful card !

José said...

This is a lovely stamp and I love the way you build up your card, she gorgeous! I rushed to the webshop and bought myself this stamp.