Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Snowy's Cup!

Hi High Hope Fans!
It's Tuesday so that means you can find me over on the High Hopes Blog sharing the cards I made. Today's cards feature the adorable "Snowy's Cup" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps!
I love this stamp because you can stamp a sentiment on the middle of the cup! I used the "Dot warm Winter Wishes" sentiment to do just that!

On the inside I used the "Dot Snowman Melts" sentiment!

My paper is from the Doodlebug Polar Pals 6x6 collection, an oldie but still one of my favourite paper collections! I used my Brother Cut N Scan to cut around my image and then popped it up with foam squares for added dimension. I struggled with this layout, I wanted to add more of something but couldn't decide what! Then my mom appeared in my ear saying "less is more" lol so I decided to just leave it like it is! Sometimes Mom is right LOL!

It's hard to see but there is Glossy accents on the nose and buttons, and Spectrum Noir Glitter pen on the purple areas and the red stripes of the candy cane.

Copics Used:
C1, C6, C8, YR04, R24, R27, R29
V12, V15, V17, B23, B26, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are absolutely adorable snowmen !!