Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Snowy's Friends!

Hello!!
It seriously doesn't get any cuter than this! Two of my favourite things......Snowmen and Penguins! My Grandma loved Penguins so any time I see one it just brings but such fond memories of Her! This adorable stamp is from High Hopes Stamps and is called "Snowy's Friends"!
I've had this paper in my stash for awhile and I love that it combines tractional Christmas colours with some black! The papers are from the Brazill Basics Paper Countdown to Christmas 6x6 collection. It's hard to see but there are some Crystal Stickles on each of the characters.
On this card I coloured everything the same but on the Bear I used some of my Copic Solution "0" and a washcloth to make a fur type texture!
Copics Used:
E11, E13, E15, C1, C3, C5, C6, C7, C9
YR04, YR07, YG93, YG95, B000, B00, B01, B02
R01, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
Copic Solution


Happy Stamping!
Supplies:

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such an adorable group !