As Easter is just a little over a week away, I thought I would use an older Easter stamp called "Bunny Masterpiece" from High Hopes Stamps.
I coloured the image with Copic Markers and added some white dots with a Sakura white Gelly Roll pen. A Prima Fresh Mint Chalk Edger was used to add some green around the edges of the image.
- Stamps: Bunny Masterpiece & Happy Easter (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black; Prima Chalk Edger - Fresh Mint
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP - Happy Easter (Echo Park)
- Copic Markers:
- Egg: G0000 - Crystal Opal, G000 - Pale Green, G00 - Jade Green, BG32 - Aqua Mist, R83 - Rose Mist, R81 - Rose Pink, BV0000 - Pale Thistle, BV000 - Pale Porcelain Blue, Y17 - Golden Yellow, Y19 - Napoli Yellow
- Bunnies: W00 - Warm Gray No. 00, W0 - Warm Gray No. 0. W1 - Warm Gray No. 1, R20 - Blush, E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y23 - Yellowish Beige, B32 - Pale Blue, B34 - Magnesium Blue, BG11 - Moon White, BG10 - Cool Shadow
- Grass: YG17 - Green Grass
- YNS Gumdrops: Sparkly Teal
- Sakura Gelly Roll - White Pen
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.