I don't know about you, but I am certainly tired of this changing weather. One day it is cold and snowy, the next it is rainy and a bit warmer. I can't wait for spring to arrive.
For today's card, I'm using the Wishing Well from High Hopes Stamps and are wishing for Spring to come soon. It is one of my favourite seasons -- new beginnings, new hopes and wishes. I used Primsacolor Pencils, which I haven't used for a long time to colour the wishing well.
- Stamps: Wishing Well and Springtime Joy (High Hopes Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest White
- Prismacolor Pencils: PC947 - Dark Umber, PC946 - Dark Brown,PC941 - Light Umber, PC1103 - Carribean Sea, PC1087 - Powder Blue, PC912- Apple Green, PC909 - Grass Green, PC927 - light Peach, PC1013 - Deco Peach, PC1067 - 90% Cool Grey, PC1065 - 70% Cool Grey, PC1063 - 50% Cool Grey, PC1061 - 30% Cool Grey, PC1060 - 20% Cool Grey, PC1072 - 50% French Grey, PC1070 - 30% French Grey
- Nuvo Jewel Drops: Rosewater
- Botanical Potpourri - Snow (49 and Market)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.