Friday, March 9, 2018

Springtime Joy!

Welcome OCS fans;

I don't know about you, but I am certainly tired of this changing weather.  One day it is cold and snowy, the next it is rainy and a bit warmer.  I can't wait for spring to arrive.

For today's card, I'm using the Wishing Well from High Hopes Stamps and are wishing for Spring to come soon.  It is one of my favourite seasons -- new beginnings, new hopes and wishes.  I used Primsacolor Pencils, which I haven't used for a long time to colour the wishing well.

Supplies used:
Follow the HH Blog as the DT Divas will be bring Daily Inspiration for the month of March.  Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Printerest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

McStamper said...

What a great card. Love your design.

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!