Thursday, October 4, 2018

Peeking Bear Welcome

 I don't have many welcome new baby cards in my stash so when I saw this adorable stamp from High Hopes I knew I had to colour it and make a card for my stash. 
No one in my immediate future will need this card (that I know of) but I love this adorable bear and her/his rattle. You can colour it in boy, girl or in a case where I don't know the gender in yellows and greens. How fun would this be as a gift tag hmmm...... 



I coloured this sweet bear with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut it leaving a thing white edge. I found some paper from Carta Bella and cut it to size.
I added a cardstock circle with stitch marks and a lacey frame behind the bear, stamped and cut the sentiment and added it to some matching polka dot paper. 
Some wood hearts and gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Peeking Baby Bear - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Welcome Little One Script - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: It's A Boy, It's A Boy Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, gumdrops - YNS, Lacey Circle die and Classic Circle die - Spellbinders, Stitching Marks die - YNS, Wood hearts - Kaiserkraft

Spectrum Noir Makers: GT1 GT2 GT3 CT1 CT2 CT4 MB1 MB3 MB4 BG5 BG7 BG10 

Don't forget to follow the High Hopes Rubber Stamps blog or Facebook page for daily inspiration! 
                  
                                                   
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and sweet card!