Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Now that it is over, it is definitely time to start marking all the Christmas cards that will be needed for this festive time.
For today's card, I have used the lovable Mr. & Mrs. Claus, (a favourite of mine from High Hopes Rubber Stamps). They are such a fun couple. After stamping the image, I coloured it with copic markers. The stocking and bell are from a collection of wooden Christmas flourishes and they were coloured with the Zig Wink of Stella pens.
- Stamps: Mr. & Mrs. Claus, We wish You A Merry Christmas (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock, DP - Here Comes Santa Claus (Doodlebug)
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush
- Hair: E37 - Sepia, E35 Chamois, E33 - Sand, C0 - Cool Gray No. 00, C1 -- Cool Gray No. 1
- Glasses: T1 - Toner Gray No. 1, T2 - Toner Gray No. 2, BG70 - Ocean Mist
- Elf: YG07 - Acid Green, YG09 - Lettuce Green, YG28- Lionet Gold, R27 - Cadmium Red, R29 - Lipstick Red
- Mr. & Mrs. Claus: T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7, T6 - Toner Gray No. 6, R29 - Lipstick Red, R27 - Cadmium Red, N0 - Neutral Gray No.0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, E50 - Egg Shell
- Zig Wink of Stella: Red, Green, Silver, Gold
- Nuvo Glitter Accents: Fresh Snowfall
If you are attending ScrapFest and the CreativFestival do drop by the One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Rubber Stamps booth. We would love to see you.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.