Monday, October 22, 2018

Snowman Sled/Christmas Bag

Happy Monday everyone,
Today I bring you guys a Christmas bag.
As you know I LOVE giving handmade gifts,
it is fun and special to share you creations with those you loved!

The image is "Snowman Sled" from High Hopes Stamps
NEW "Woodsy Christmas" release!

I colored my image with Prismacolor pencil and Gamsol.
I fussy cut it and add diamond stickles and glossy accent.
Also adhesive a gold gem and used a gold jelly pen to decorated the sled.
The pattern paper are from Recollection. Ribbons and buttons are
from my stash. 

Hope you have enjoy my project today?
Have a BLESS day.
For more details and photos, please visit my blog at
madewithlovecards.blogspot.com
**************************************

2 comments:

McStamper said...

Love your fabulous card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So lovely! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!!