Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Carpenter Steve!

Hi!
Father's Day is coming up soon, so I made these adorable cards to celebrate the Fathers in our lives! I am using the High Hopes Stamp image called "Carpenter Steve". My Dad is quite the Handyman and built his own Cottage when we were growing up. I can always count on Dad to come to rescue to help fix anything! Carpenter Steve is perfect for his card!
I am using the High Hopes Sentiment called "Dot Happy Father's Day" on the front of my card. I left the inside blank so that I can write a note to Dad!
The papers on this card are from the Honey Bee Great Outdoors 6x6 collection. I added some red twine and MFT Tool Charms. Some nice red enamel dots finish off this card.
This card is asimple design just using cardstock layers along with plaid paper from the PhotoPlay Mad 4 Plaid 6x collection.

Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E21, E11, R20, E47(Hair)
Top: B34, B37, B39, R56, R59/ R56, R59, Y23, Y26
Pants: E30, E31, E33/ W4, W5, W7
Boots: C4, C5, C7, C8/ E34, E35, E37, W9
Tools: C1, C2, E43, E44, E47




For more inspiration using High Hopes Stamps visit out Facebook Group or the Blog! The Design Team is always busy creating amazing cards!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: