Another month is almost over, and we are all still at home. Even though summer is approaching we are still advised against having family gatherings. A hard thing to do as we all want to be outside and enjoying ourselves along with family and friends.
All of our friendships during these times are without a doubt more precious and magical.Well Henry is here to share some magic and cheer everyone up during these hard times.
For today’s post I used the magical Henry the Great from High Hopes Stamps. After colouring the image with Copic Markers, I cut it out using the Wonky Stitched Squares Die. The piece of white on the left hand side does have a pattern on it, but unfortunately the photo doesn’t pick up the design very well. Some YNS Gumdrops finish off the design.
- Stamps: Henry the Great (R087), Magic Friendship (F234) — High Hopes Stamps
- Paper: XPress It Blending Cardstock; DP: Brights – DCWV, Whites – DCWV, Scallops – LawnFawn
- Copic Markers:
- Skin: E0000 – Floral White, E000 – Pale Pink Fruit, E01 – Pink Flamingo, R20 – Blush
- Hair: E33 – Sand, E30 – Bisque, E21 – Baby Skin Pink
- Suit: N9 – Neutral Gray No. 9, N8 – Neutral Gray No. 8, N6 – Neutral Gray No. 6
- Shoes: N3 – Neutral Gray No. 3, N1 – Neutral Gray No. 1, N0 – Neutral Gray No. 0
- Bunnies: R000 – Cherry White, R00 – Pinkish White, C0 – Cool Gray No. 0, C00 – Cool Gray No. 00
- Other: R46 – Strong Red, R29 – Lipstick Red, R27 – Cadmium Red, E57 – Light Walnut, BG0000 – Snow Green
- Dies: Wonky Stitched Dies — Gina Marie Designs
- YNS Gumdrops
Now to get your creativity flowing, checkout the High Hopes Website as there is a Store Wide sale, save 20% off right now when you use the coupon Code Love at the checkout!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.