Thursday, April 22, 2021

You Rock!

 Today I am sharing a card I think can be used for many different occasions. I have a number of young people in my life who have achieved some major milestones even though we are in a pandemic. 

This card can be used as a congratulations, non traditional thank you, to celebrate a major accomplishment, or to show appreciation to name a few. This stamp just makes me smile and I hope it makes the recipient smile too!


I went with a CAS (clean and simple) look for this card. I cut my white card stock to size and swooshed some Tumbled Glass Distress ink randomly on to it. Next I cut a piece of matching green card stock to put behind it. 
I temporarily placed the dragon on the card front and using my Misti, placed and stamped the sentiment directly on to the background. 
After gluing the white card stock to the green and adding it to the card base I added the dragon with foam pop dots.
Enamel dots finish off this CAS style card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Stunt Dragon - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiments: You Rock! - High Hopes Rubber Stamps


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock,Tumbled Glass Distress ink, 3D foam pop dots, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Body -G05 G07 G28 B28 YG01 YG03 YG17

Skateboard - C1 C2 C4 C5 Y38 YR16 YR18



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: