Thursday, July 29, 2021

Fresh Baked.....

 Hi Everyone,

Today I'm sharing this adorable image called Fresh Baked from our Christmas In July Release.  Boy oh boy does this bring back memories of my Mom making Christmas cookies & the wonderful smell all throughout the house.  Baking is so synonymous with Christmas isn't it?

I paired this image with the sentiment From All of Us...I thought it was perfect for this card.

When my friend went to Holland a couple of years ago she brought me back the most beautiful patterned paper.  The cool thing about this particular pad is that it is 12" x 6" and as thick as cardstock, perfect for a card base.  I can't say that I have ever made a card base out of patterned paper.  Because the patterned paper has gold on it I chose some Brushed Gold cardstock from SU that I have been hording for years.  I rarely use traditional colors for Christmas cards but this all worked out so well & I'm quite pleased.

Copic Combos

Red - R39, R29, R24

Green - G29, G46, G24

Skin Tones - R22, R21, R01, R00, E000, E00, E01, E25, E13, E11

Cookies, Boys Shirt, & Slipper Tops - E33, E31

Black - N6, N5, N3

Mans & Boys Hair - E29, E27, E25

Gals Hair - E27, E25, E23

Glasses - C4, C1

White Areas - C1, C0 & then covered in Stickles for some sparkle

Baking Tray - W3, W2, W1

Ground - W5, W3, W1

Image Shading - B000, B0000

Misc Supplies - SU Cardstock Brushed Gold, Patterned Paper from Holland, Misc. Ribbon & Enamel Dots, Stickles

Stamps - Fresh Baked & From All of Us

Thanks for poppin' in today, happy stampin'!

Siggy

No comments: