Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Skiing Snowman fun....

 Hi Everyone,

Today I'm popping in to share this adorable Skiing Snowman from our "Christmas In July" release.  This little guy reminds me of myself.  Why you ask?  Well when my brother & I were teenagers we went skiing with some friends.  Now I thought this adventure would be soooo much fun and I thought how hard could it be?  Well how wrong I was!  I spent the day falling from the top of the hill all the way to the bottom.  My brother meanwhile looked like he had been skiing his whole life.  So needless to say it was not something I ever did again.  I know I shouldn't have given up BUT not only was my right leg & hip bruised for weeks so was my ego lol!

I paired this cutie with the Freezin' Season sentiment.  My plan is to send this card off to my brother this year...I'm sure he will get quite the kick out of it.

Copic Combos

Cheeks & Mouth - R02, R01, R000 with 0 Blender

Yellow/Green - YG17, YG25, YG21

Blue/Green - BG09, BG57, BG53

Grey - C5, C3, C1

Shading - BG01, BG000, BG0000

Other stuff - Recollections Christmas pad, Bo Bunny Snow Day pad, ribbon, Bazzill cardstock & enamel dots

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today & don't forget to visit us our Diva's, they post daily!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: