Thursday, November 11, 2021

My Mojo

 When I am out and about and on the go and my energy is running low, I love that I can make a quick stop at my favorite coffee shop and grab a cup. 

This stop has also become a tradition when I am with my peeps and we are heading off to a craft store or when we are travelling to a trade show. 
I have some of the best memories of strange, fun and funny things that have happened with my peeps in a drive thru.....especially if there are construction cones around....but that is a story for another day <wink>
I love when a stamp brings back fond, warm memories and "Drive Thru" from the Gnome Mania release sure does that for me! 


                                                                    
After stamping and colouring this fun stamp with Copic markers I cut it out using a circle die. I used my Fiskars circle cutter to cut a card stock circle to put behind it. Next I found some patterned paper from Honey Bee Stamps that was perfect for my card theme. I cut some of the matching "plain" paper in a strip to put behind the stamp and added a row of houses die cut.
Using the same plain paper, I measured and cut a frame to put behind everything. I stamped my sentiment, cut it and mounted it on matching card stock. A few matching enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 

Stamp: Drive Thru - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Coffee To Go - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Autumn Afternoon - Honey Bee Stamps


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, Bazzill card stock, enamel dots, row of houses die - Gina Marie Designs, circle die 


 Copic Markers:

Skin  - EOO E21 E11

Wall  - E08 E19 E25

Cup - E23 E25 E27 E30 E31 E43 

Car - E30 E31 E43 YG61 YG63 YG67

Wheels - N4 N5 N8 N10

Lights  - Y11 R14

Clothes - B91 B93 B95 G21 G24 G28

Ground - C1 C2 C4


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: