Thursday, November 4, 2021

High Temperature

 Gnome Mania has taken over the High Hopes blog and website and if you love gnomes there is sure to be something in this new release for you! 

They are doing some fun things like colouring, fishing, sewing, knitting and so much more! Be sure to check out the full release (here)!The one gnome who may not be feeling up to joining the release party is "High Temp" who is under the weather and is joining the party from bed under his favourite blanket. Hopefully he feels better soon!


                                                                    
I stamped this cutie with Tuxedo black Memento ink and coloured him with Copic markers. I hand fussy cut him and added black marker around the edge to get any white I had missed. Patterned paper from two different Honey Bee Stamps paper pads helped me create the bedroom where our sickie is resting. I created a window by cutting the paper with a square die and using the same die, I cut a piece of grey card stock to fit the outside edge of the die and ran it through my die cut machine to create a window frame. 
To create my curtains I traced the inside of the die lightly on card stock, measured it to find the centre point and then drew an "R". I cut one side out, flipped it over, traced it and cut out the second one. I added some twine to make it look like they are tied back. Again, using the same square die I found a piece of snowy sky paper and cut a piece out to fit in the window. 
To create the floor I cut a piece of wood paper and added a strip of grey card stock to act as a baseboard. I stamped and mounted the sentiment on matching card stock and added the stamped image with foam pop dots. Enamel dots finish off my card.

Card Recipe 

Stamp: High Temp - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Sentiment - Get Well Soon - High Hopes Rubber Stamps

Patterned Paper: Summer Stems, Farm Fresh Holiday - Honey Bee Stamps, Warm and Cozy - Echo Park


Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Hammermill 100lb digital cover stock, foam pop dots, square die, twine, enamel dots


 Copic Markers:

Skin  - EOO E21 E11

Clothing -  B34 B37 B39

Blanket - B91 B93 B95

Bed/Night Stand - C1 C2 C4 C5

Thermometer - R14 R17

Water/Cup - B00 B01 C1 C2



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!




No comments: