Thursday, October 5, 2023

Fall Is Here!

 Fall is here and this week my card was inspired by all of the gorgeous fall decor I see in my daily travels to and from work and around town. I see so many beautiful fall displays with everything from pumpkins to scarecrows and everything in between. This card has used a lot of stamps from High Hopes (list below the pictures) and involved a lot of fussy cutting but I am happy with how it turned out!


I stamped on alcohol marker friendly paper, coloured with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and hand fussy cut the images. I ran a black marker around the edges to make sure I got any white I had missed. I decided to keep the patterned paper neutral because there are so many images in my scene. After cutting a circle in a piece of card stock, I put some blue paper behind it and inked all of the edges with Ground Espresso Distress ink. I cut some clouds with a die and glued them in the sky. 
Next, I added the stamped images to create my scene, coloured the sentiment sign and added it using a brad. 
Some enamel dots finish off my card. 

Stamp Recipe
Stamps - Bucket Of Sunflowers (H203), Corn Stalk (M011), Farm Fence (M045), Bale O' Hay (M046), Pumpkin Border (J105)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Welcome Fall (G093) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper - Gingham Galore - Honey Bee Stamps, Bloom & Wild - Craft Consortium 

Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Hammermill Digital Cover Card Stock, enamel dots, cloud die - Die'sires, circle die, Ground Espresso Distress ink, brad

Copic Markers
Corn Stalk - E41 E42 E57 Y00 Y11 Y15
Straw Bale  - Y15 YR23 Y26 B01
Sign  - E51 E53 E33 E74
Spectrum Noir Markers
Fence- EB6 EB5 EB8
Sunflowers - 1G1, 1G3 1G7 EB6 EB8 CT1 CT2 CT4
Pumpkins/Leaves - MB1 MB2 MB3 OR1 OR3

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments: