Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Chillin' Charlie

 Happy Wednesday HH fans!

Today I'm sharing our sweet image called Chillin' Charlie.  I broke away from my Copics for a bit & coloured up a few images with my Prisma Premier pencils.  Will share some of the others with you soon.

When I travelled to the Yukon last month I just didn't feel like lugging my Copics with me so hence the pencils.  It has been a long time since I used pencils....so....please be gentle with me.

I picked some not so traditional colours for this cutie.  Also I didn't have my Indigo Blue pencil so I had to do a little improvising.  Indigo Blue has always been a go to for me so the struggle was real lol.

I was at a crafty garage sale with a friend of mine before I went away & I was lucky enough to pick up some great dies.  This one is a Memory Box die, don't know the name of it though.  I die cut it out of the navy cardstock for some contrast over the lighter patterned paper.

I paired Charlie with our Sparkle sentiment & added a few sparkly enamel dots to finish it off.  Oh and maybe just a little Stickles for some extra sparkle.


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: