Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Merry Christpaws from our Winter Kitty!

 Happy Wednesday HH fans!

I hope you are all having a great week so far!  I was under the weather yesterday and didn't feel up to getting on the computer to do anything.  

For this week's card I'm sharing another image I coloured with my Prisma pencils while I was away in the Yukon in June.  When I posted this morning I actually called this image Winter Kitty BUT it is actually our Winter Pup.  I have paired it with Merry Christpaws.

I cut the sentiment in half so I could place it on the top & bottom of the stocking.  This card is pretty clean & simple.

I picked up the stocking die which is from Sizzix at a craft sale a couple of month's ago.  My friend and I had a blast looking through all the amazing stuff people had.

Sorry I didn't track the pencils I used....I was on holiday lol.  

I ran the blue cardstock through with an older dot embossing folder I had & added a few sparkly enamel dots.  Oh and some Stickles to the hat & pom pom.


Thanks for poppin' by today & happy stampin'!

No comments: