Thursday, September 26, 2024

Not A Bill

 I have quite a few Christmas cards I need to mail each year and I hope that the people who receive them are happy it isn't a bill showing up in their mailbox. "Not A Bill" from High Hopes Rubber Stamps is perfect for sending some holiday cheer. It come with grass under his feet and by the mailbox post but I chose to fussy cut him and add some snowbanks to make a Christmas card.



                             

I coloured this cutie with Copic markers after stamping him on alcohol marker friendly paper and hand fussy cut him. I did the same thing for the tree and added some Stickles for "snow". Patterned paper from Mintay was the perfect backdrop for this outdoor scene. I added some snow banks and cut thin strips of card stock to glue on top to give the stamp a place to "rest" and create another snow bank. I tucked the mailbox post and tree in behind the first snow bank,  glued them down and stamped and added the sentiment. Some simple enamel dots finish off the card.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Not A Bill (SLF026),  Snowy Pine (SDG004) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment - Merry Wishes (FLL009)
Patterned Paper - Christmas Blessings - Mintay 

Hammermill digital cover stock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, snow edge die - My Creative Time Dies, enamel dots, Crystal Stickles

Copic List

Skin  - E00 E21 E11 E04
Mailbox  - E23 E25 E27 E29 C1 C2 C4 C7
Boots - T2 T4 T6 T8
Hat/Shirt - B91 B95 B99 E40 E41 E43 E57
Mitts/Vest - E40 E41 E43 E57
Beard - W0 W1 W3
Envelopes - E50 E51 E53 E55 E15 E7 E19 E18

Thanks for popping by! Have a great day!

                                                                                        



No comments: