Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Jolly Old St. Nick

Howdy - MichelleO here today and it has been Christmas in July here at High Hopes Stamps - and how can you really do a feature on Christmas stamps and not do a St. Nick?

I love "Jolly Old St. Nick" ... maybe it is the addition of those two sweet little kitties?


I colored with my Copics (colors below) matching up with the bright fun Christmas papers from Kaisercraft's Christmas Carnival collection. One thing I love about these fun non traditional colors and the fact that the collection comes with shaped tags that can be used for the sentiments. And speaking of sentiments I love the "Holly Jolly" sentiment with this laughing Santa.

Copic colors used -


I hope that this Jolly St. Nick gave you a smile, and maybe some inspiration for your Christmas cards this year!

Thanks so much for looking - and for more info you can see my personal blog post www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

MichelleO

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Scull said...

that stamp makes me want to laugh right along with him! such a fun card with it! :)

riliska said...

Such a cute, sweet image, and wow! Love those colors, just gorgeous Christmas card!!!