Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sweet Savior

Howdy - MichelleO here and it is Christmas in July here at High Hopes Stamps. I wanted to share a few of my favorite Christmas stamps that I use all year around. Think outside the box and get the most of your stamps! Love that!

This is Sweet Savior -


All though listed under the Christmas images I think this image has so many uses - I have used this for Easter, Baby cards and like this one a sweet note card. For sure a favorite image of me. I colored with my Copics (colors below) Then I added Ranger Stickles for the star and Gloss White paint for the sweet little lamb. I found a great star pattern paper and used White Bazzil Swiss Dot Card Stock and a light purple Cards Stock for the base. I sewed everything together with a straight and zig zag stitch. Simple but I think a great little note card for a friend.

Close up of the stickles and gloss paint. 


 Inside the card more of the same papers -

Copic colors used - 


Fun to find a way to use our Christmas images for other cards.

Than you so much for looking and make sure to check out all the great image for Christmas in July

MichelleO
www.donkeysmiles.blogspot.com

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my goodness, this is adorable! love that stamp! :)

Linda T said...

How so sweet. Beautiful card and stamp.

Carolina F. said...

Sooo lovely!!!

Dora said...

This is a sweet and lovely image!! beautiful colourwork.

McStamper said...

What a sweet image.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Sweet. Love this cute image and softer colors.

Crafting Andy said...

Aww this is so sweet. Love it.x

Larisa said...

So pretty - I really like the combo of papers and colors.